Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pies for Sale


Good morning all you wonderful crafter's out there.  Today I want to tell you about the "Fat Page"  I did for my DT spot on "Fat-Tastic Tuesday Challenge site here http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk/.  We do what they call Fat Pages.  For those who are here and don't know what a fat page is let me explain.  It is a 4x4 card.  You can make a 4x4 real card or just a single piece of card stock or what ever you want as long as it only measures 4x4 and NO more.  That is one of the requirements for this site.  They are small, fun and easy to make.  When I make mine I also use some coordinating paper and a make and envelope as well.  4x4 envelopes are hard to find if not impossible so I just make one when I make the card.  Now on to my card.  The image is from Robyn's Fetish and is called "Pies for Sale"  I colored it with Prisma colored pencils and OMS I used fairly heavy water color paper for this one and love the way it turned out.  Almost like I stippled the color on.  I followed the sketch for this one and that is also required for the challenge.  I find I like following a sketch it makes it easier to do the card.  The base card here is a paint chip I got from my local Lowes store.  They are the perfect size and such a variety of colors.   I hope you will come join us for our challenges.  Happy crafting.

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...