Thursday, December 22, 2016

Dark Lilies Inspiration by Linda


 Hey everyone! 
Today is my day for inspiration for you.  
My image for today is called Dark Lilies and is just a special image for me.  I love these flowers.  I had them in my yard when I lived in Ohio.  They are so so beautiful.  This week our theme is Anything goes.  
I colored this image with my copics and wanted it to be special for everyone.  
You can find this image at the Esty Shop here. You can find so pretty spectacular images there so I hope you will go check out all the wonderful images at the shop.  
Our monthly challenge is themed Bright and Beautiful and you can find that here 

Come on down to our Facebook page and challenge as well an get to know all the wonderful people there as well .  You can find that page here,

So till we meet again next month Happy Crafting to you all.  And Merry Christmas as well.  



1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...