Thursday, January 5, 2017

Something New "Unicorn Love"



Good Morning to you all!  Today is my turn to give you some Inspiration for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Challenge.  This month our Theme is "Something New".  My something new for this card is the die cut and the gems.  
You can get this image at the Esty Store here.
Our Challenge runs for the whole month.  Our prizes are images from the store so I do hope you will come on down to the challenge and play along with us.  
The challenge blog is here:
We also have a challenge on our Facebook page here:

I colored this image with my copics and did the background with eye shadow and sprayed it with hair spray to set it.
The gems are from The Paper Shelter,  I hope you like my card.  
So til next time Happy Crafting to you all.

 

3 comments:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...