Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Winter Blues

Good Morning to you all.  I colored this beautiful image by Ching-Chou Kuik Stamps.  I fell in love with her as you can use her for so many different occassions.  I am using her today for a Winter card.  I have made lots of card with here and I used her as a Christmas card this past year as well.  Unfortunately I didn't take a photo of that card.  I just made this one for a friend of mine's birthday as it is this next month and she gets depressed with the cold weather.  I did talk her into coming down to Florida from Ohio to visit for a while to get out of the cold weather, which makes me happy too. 

Anyway I used copics to color her and a new die cut for the flowers.  That daisy is a tough one to do it is so many tiny pieces but I love the end result.  The small flowers there are punches but the swirls are I spellbinder die cuts.  The bow was made with my bow maker that hubby made me and the gems are by recollections.  The background paper is from a pack of paper that I got at Michaels that has several different cuts and colors like this one.  They are all 5x7 and fits so nicely.

I would like to enter this card into the anything goes challenge at Dies R Us Challenge "Winter Blues"  here.

I hope you will come join in the fun there with me.  You just need to do something for the Winter Blues and use die cuts in your creation.  I did enjoy doing this card as I am obsessed with die cuts and get one a month in a die cut monthly club through Paper Wishes. com.

So till next time Happy Crafting

Linda 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and design! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Winter Blues’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty image....love the green dress! Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with the lovely image! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the 'Winter Blues' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.