Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Wintry Nights Inspiration by Linda



Good Morning to you all.  Today is my day to inspire you.  My image is called Wintery Night, and I love this image.  Our theme for the week is "All Blues"   I do love how this one turned out.  

You can find this image at the Ching-Chou Kuik Esty Store  here:

Our Challenge theme for the month is "Something New"  so I hope you will come to the blog and play along.  
and you can find the blog here 

We have a facebook challenge as well so come on down and join in the fun there.  

I colored my image with copics and mounted it on dark blue card stock by Stamping-up and used a chevron dp from Recollections.  I added the lace from my stash and the gems are also are from recollections.  I didn't want to put to many embellishments so not to take away from the image.   .
So till next time I bid you all a happy crafting day!



2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful unicorn - love the image. Gorgeous coloring as usual.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.