Hi everyone! I am so happy with this image. I saw a card on the net somewhere that was similar but I changed it to be my own idea. I took the flower from another one and I erased part of it so I could just have this part. I wanted a background so I took some background stamps and stamped on a white sheet of card stock, and then I scanned it into my computer. I saved them as a jpeg. Then I took the flower and erased the background. Once I erased the background I saved the flower as a png to save for later use. I merged the flower over to the background and positioned it where I wanted it and saved it as a jpeg. I will make my card with this one later. And I did another one with a script background and a purple flower.
I colored the flower with my copics with the RV colors and green for the leaves.
I do hope you all like it, as I am very pleased with this one.
Thanks for looking.