Followers

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Spring Dreaming


Good Morning to you all.  
Today is my day for your inspiration over at Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Challenge.   This month our challenge is "Easter or Spring"  I chose Spring and did my card in spring colors.  Spring is my favorite time of year with all the new flowers blooming.  I colored my sweet image with my copics and mounted her on a white card base with the designer paper behind her.  I wove the ribbon thro the paper and glued it to the back  I then added a pretty ribbon with my new bow maker.  I showed this image to my friend an she added the green gem at the top to add a bit more bling.  I did the background with eye shadow and then sprayed it with hair spray to fix it so it won't rub off.  
I want to invite you all to come over to Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamp Challenge this month to play a long and you can find that website here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com
We also have a facebook page to play along on as well with challenges there so get some cards made and join us in the fun.  I do hope to see you all there.
So till next time Happy Crafting to one and all.   

1 comment:

  1. What great coloring as usual and really like how you threaded the ribbon through the die cut background - so creative!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.