Thursday, March 9, 2017

Spring Dreaming


Good Morning to you all.  
Today is my day for your inspiration over at Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Challenge.   This month our challenge is "Easter or Spring"  I chose Spring and did my card in spring colors.  Spring is my favorite time of year with all the new flowers blooming.  I colored my sweet image with my copics and mounted her on a white card base with the designer paper behind her.  I wove the ribbon thro the paper and glued it to the back  I then added a pretty ribbon with my new bow maker.  I showed this image to my friend an she added the green gem at the top to add a bit more bling.  I did the background with eye shadow and then sprayed it with hair spray to fix it so it won't rub off.  
I want to invite you all to come over to Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamp Challenge this month to play a long and you can find that website here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com
We also have a facebook page to play along on as well with challenges there so get some cards made and join us in the fun.  I do hope to see you all there.
So till next time Happy Crafting to one and all.   

1 comment:

  1. What great coloring as usual and really like how you threaded the ribbon through the die cut background - so creative!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...