Thursday, April 13, 2017

Poppy Love

Hi everyone.  I hope your having a wonderful day.  
Today I am posting for my DT position on the Ching-Chou Kuik Stamps design team. 
Our DT theme this week is " Use Two Ribbons"  I choose this image for the Poppy Flowers.and knew that I wanted to color it with pinks to use this beautiful pink polka dot ribbon.  I love the background paper here and it matches so well.  It was a piece that I was given by a friend so I have no clue who it is by but I love it. The hearts are enamel dots from Reccolections.  The white ribbon is from my stash. 
You can find this image on the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps website here.
Please do come down and play along with our Monthly challenge with the Theme of "Under The Sea "
The blog address for the challenge is here.

So till next time I hope you have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting to you all

Linda DT CCK

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning. Love the coloring as usual, but the layout is also just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...