Saturday, April 1, 2017

Spring Flowers

Good Evening to you all.  
I wanted to post this beautiful image from SheepSki Designs.  I just love this one and had a lot of fun coloring it.  I do love flowers so this was right up my alley.  
You can find the challenge here for this image. 

I colored this beautiful image with copics and mounted it card stock  that I embossed then used distress ink to give it a bit of color.  The thinking of you is a die cut I got but can't remember the creator of it.  the pink enamel dots are ones I made my self.  I love how this card turned out an I used it for a Birthday card. 
I hope you like it and will come join the fun at the Challenge at SheepSki Designs at the address above.  This is a new challenge blog this month so lets all play along and make Andrea feel great.  Thanks all hope to see you there.
So till next time. Happy Crafting. 
Linda 

Entering this into the challenge: https://sheepskidesigns.blogspot.co. Anything goes.

6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and colored so beautifully. Those hot pink gems are a perfect match and help pop out the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, lovely colouring.
    Thanks for joining us on our first blog challenge over at
    SHEEP SKI DESIGNS.
    Hope to see you again Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job coloring the rose!! Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Design's 1st blog challenge!! Hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring the roses really pop and draw your eye in. Thank you for joining in my first challenge
    Andrea x
    Owner & Artist SheepSki Designs

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...