Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Coffee Time

Good Morning to you all.  I have had my coffee and I hope you have yours near by and are enjoying it.  I do love my coffee.  
Today the sponsor for our challenge is Digistamps4Joy and this wonderful image is drawn by Margy.  I love her images they are always so useful.  I can think of a ton of ways to use this image.  The sentiment comes with the image as well as one other.  

Here is some information on our sponsor for today.  The prize that is being given away this week from Digistamps4Joy is a $10.00 voucher to their store.
Since 2010, Digistamps4Joy (or DS4J) www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop - a unique South African online digistamp store – has been providing you with fabulous digistamps that are cute, whimsical, artistic, sometimes serious, and often humorous. The store has verified PAYPAL facilities for our international clients, as well as PAYFAST and EFT for our South African customers.   You are welcome to enter our monthly card challenges on our Blog at http://digistamps4joysa.blogspot.com and of course “like” our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/DS4Joy where you will receive regular updates on our activities.

This is for a challenge at Through The Craft Room Door Anything goes challenge here 
I do hope you will come down and join in the fun.  Our challenges run from Tuesday to Tuesday each week so you still have time to join in the fun. 
Now let me tell you how I made my card.  The background was so much fun. I do love to experiment with different backgrounds.  I took a piece of watercolor paper and used my Stampin-up ink and an large brush and just swiped the brush over till I got the colors the way I wanted them. ( I did wet the paper first and also used some water with the inks as well.)  I let it dry then cut out my images as I wanted to stack them on top of each other.  I colored each of them differently as you can see and used copics to do that.  I had my sister in mind when I made this card and it ended up being her birthday card.  She is so into the coffee and the french vanilla creamer I knew she would love this.  I had a the other sentiment ready but dropped ink on it and ruined it so had to go with this one.  Good thing I always print more then one at a time when I print.  LOL  The two red enamel dots I made my self by melting Pony beads, it is a lot cheaper then buying them already made. 

Well this is it for today so I do hope you will come join the fun and play along with us this week.  We do have a weekly challenge and it is always Anything goes. 

So til next time Happy Crafting all
Linda TTCRD DT

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your background paper. Those coffee cups are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...