Monday, June 26, 2017

Walking in the rain

Hi All it is Afternoon here and I am a bit late getting started today.  I have insomnia so bad that my days an nights are turned around big time.  Anyway it isn't about me it is about this wonderful image and my playing with a new technique that I found. 
This is a Lacy Sunshine image that I have had for a very long time. So I printed up a bunch of them to color while watching Baseball with my hubby.  I love how she turned out and I found this water color technique on Utube and wanted to try it.  It is really simple and you can achieve such stunning results.  Lots of ways to use the water colors.  I have more ways to try this week so we will see how they turn out.  I know they are lots of fun!! 

I kept it pretty simple as I wanted her to be the center piece of my card.  the butter flies are a die cut from Stamp-in Up and the enamel dots are home made using Pearler beads.  I am always looking for ideas to save money as I make so many cards.  I think this one will be one that makes it into the box for the Cancer kids.

I hope you like my little lady walking in the rain.  If you do I hope you will leave me a comment and let me know.  Thanks for visiting my blog.  So till next time Happy Crafting.

Linda 

1 comment:

  1. Linda, that is a great background and your card is gorgeous. Sorry to hear of your sleeping problems. I know I stay up too late playing with crafts and get my schedules all messed up.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...