Thursday, July 20, 2017

Inspiration by Linda "Meet Dragonfly"

Hi everyone.  Today is my last day to inspire you for Ching-Chou Kuik Stamps.  For the team it is anything goes for a theme.  I decided to go for my most favorite image from the many stamps that she offers. I love Dragon flies and have tons in my back yard a lot of the time.  I do hope you will go play in the challenge this month with the theme of "Monochrome".  I posted my card for that theme on the 6th so if you want to see that one for ideas then you will have to go check it out. You can find the challenge site here.
 Now here is my card for today.  

I really love how she turned out.  I have colored her in a few different colors but I really like this one.   I used a glitter pen on the wings of the dragon fly to make it stand out but your really can't see it in the photo.  I colored everything with copics and the pink on the back ground is eye shadow my new go to medium for backgrounds.  The eye shadow makes the paper shine also that you can't see on the photo but it is so pretty in real life.  The die cut is a spell binders and the corner gems are from recollections.  I wanted to keep it fairly simple to not take away from the beautiful image.  The green gems are some from my stash so have no clue who makes them.  
We have a facebook page as well so I hope you will pop over there and join in the fun as well.  
So I bid you all good by from my CCK Design Team but I will still be posting for others.  So please come back and check out my blog from time to time and if you want to keep up with my ramblings then think about becoming a follower and you can see what I am up too.  Thanks  to the ones who always leave me a message and hope you will continue to do that.  So for now Happy Crafting from me to you...
Linda CCK DT


2 comments:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...