Friday, October 20, 2017

I'M TO CUTE!

Hey Everyone how are you all this beautiful sunny morning?

Things here in Sunny Florida are just wonderful. 
Today I am posting my card for the new release for Sandra Caldwell Stamps.  The name of this beauty is "I'm To Cute"  What a great name for a great image.  She is just a sweetheart and I had a ball coloring her. 
I did color her with copics as they are my go to medium for coloring.  I have done pencils but could never get the look I can with copics.  So here is the sweet Image. 

I really love this image just look at those eyes.  She is covered with my butterflies and flowers for bling.   The background is done with eye shadow as I wanted it to be muted not bold.  I have colored her one other time but didn't like the way she turned out so I redid her and wala here she is all nice and pretty.  Yes we all make mistakes some are fixable some are not.  LOL  Anyway you can find this wonderful image in the Esty shop by Sandra and that link is here.  So I am inviting you to go over to check out all the wonderful images by Sandra as she is a wonderful artist and has images for every occasion so you can't go wrong.  

I would also like to invite you to the Facebook page for Sandra and come join the fun if you haven't already done so.  You will meet wonderful crafter's and see fabulous creations for inspiration there as well .  How can you go wrong?   

So all you crafters till next time Happy Crafting 

Linda GDT 
Sandra Caldwell Images

2 comments:

  1. Linda, another gorgeous card. Just love your coloring and you are right those eyes are stunning! Beautiful flowers and butterflies to go with that amazing image. You have been busy! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...