Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas


Hi Everyone I want to wish each and everyone visiting my blog this week a Very Merry Christmas!

It is a very busy time of year for all of us and I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and check out my corner of the world.   
So today I am posting for Scrapbook Stamp Society and our Christmas Images.  This image caught my eye as I wanted to see how I could make the snow sparkle for this image and I know you can't see it as well on the compute as you can in real life but I think I nailed it!  So here is my Selection for the Christmas Image. You can find this image in the Esty Shop by Sherri Baldy here.

Now isn't she just wonderful.  I love Sherri's images they are so adorable.  I used this card for my Christmas swap but my swap partner hasn't gotten it as I am posting this early so I don't know if she liked it or not.  My guess is she did, I know I would love it.  I have to make several more of these for some special people on my list.  I have a few of my Christmas cards made already but need lots more.  (now remember I am posting this earlier then December)  I do tend to get behind but swore this year I would be done on time.  I am almost to my goal so I am doing good.  
I colored her with copis and for the snow to make them sparkle and look like it could be drifted I used Viva Pearl white pan and Glitter to make it sparkle.  Like I said you really can't see it on here though.    The bells I did with a silver pen and the snow flakes are cut with a cheap snowflake punch.  The holly is also a very small punch but thought it would look nice on here for some embellishments. My background paper is some I got from Michael's last year after Christmas on sale.  Love those sales and sure won' t have to go this year.   
I do hope you will come play along in our Christmas Challenge here

Come on down to to our Facebook page and play along and you can get plenty of inspiration there as well.  
So to you all Merry Christmas again an we will be back soon. 
Happy Crafting all.

Linda DT SSS


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring especially of the light. Your snow is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Linda and please let them know there is a free digi and put it with your blogpost. thanks
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness she's fabulous Linda...beautiful colouring!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...