Friday, March 16, 2018

Cheering Caty

Hey everyone I sure hope your enjoying this wonderful day that we have, it is 73 degrees an sun shinning out side here on the Treasure Coast of Florida.  Love the weather this time of year.  
 
Today I want to post an image that I won in a contest over at LeAnn'sWorld101.  Her name is Cheering Caty and she reminds me of my gran daughter Reese who loves Cheer leading so this will be a card for her.    

  I colored her with my copics and mounted her on a dark pink card base.  the layer is a purple with a hint towards blue so thought it looked pretty good on there.  The outfits is colored in Red Violets and the stars on the chipboard surrounding the image are also colored in Red violets.  I love how she turned out.  The floor is not in the original image I drew that in myself.  The background on the image is done with eye shadow from the dollar store then sprayed with hair spray to keep it from coming off.  
I do hope you like it.  
If you want to purchase this image  or check out the other sweet images on The LeAnn'sWorld 101 Esty store the link for you to do that is here.   She has some lovely images to choose from so grab your drink and go cruising in the cyber world of LeAnn.  

So till next time Happy Crafting all.  

Linda

1 comment:

  1. I missed this one which is so adorable. Love those stars.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...